|EPCO ARCHITECTURAL HARDWARE|
Exhibit “A”-TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
All sales by EPCO ARCHITECTURAL HARDWARE (USA) INC. of the items in our price (as well as all “custom” variations) are made pursuant to these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale. We will not be bound by the terms and conditions stated in a customer’s purchase order to the extent that the purchase order attempts to modify or supplement in any way any of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
FREIGHT AND DELIVERY POLICIES:
1. All prices are F.O.B. EPCO (EX Warehouse), City of Industry, California U.S.A.
2. Claims for shortage or damage must be made directly to the carrier no later than five (5) days from the date of arrival of a shipment. All shipment and delivery dates in an acknowledgement are estimates only. We are not liable for air freight or any other charges, losses or damages if goods are not shipped on the estimated date.
TERMS AND PRICES:
3. All prices are NET and not subject to discount.
4. Minimum order: $50.00 net per invoice.
5. Terms: Payment Advanced, COD or 1% 10 days, net 30 days from date of invoice. Date of invoice shall be date of shipment.
6. Payments not received five (5) days after due date will be past due and subject to a 1-1/2% per month (18% per annum) service charge, but in no event higher than the maximum rate (if any) permitted by applicable law. In addition to such service charges, costs and expenses associated with collection of past due amounts, including attorney’s fees, shall be added to amounts past due.
7. Payments via wire transfer: EPCO shall not be responsible for delay in shipment if funds/payments which are received via wire transfer are not accompanied by “advice” noting the customer’s name and, if available, the EPCO invoice number.
8. For volume discounts request office quote.
9. Prices subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
ORDER CANCELLATION TERMS AND CHARGES:
10. Cancellation of standard orders will be accepted only if made in writing and received one week prior to shipment of order. Special or custom orders may not be canceled after 3 days following date of acknowledgement. A cancellation charge up to the price of the product will be made on any special or custom made items if same are not cancelled after such 3-day period.
11. All sales are final. No products will be accepted for return without our prior written approval from us.
12. Goods must have been purchased within thirty (30) days.
13. Return freight must be prepaid. Non-special or non-custom products accepted for return will be issued a credit at the price invoiced, from which will be deducted the expense for return transportation (if not prepaid) and a minimum (25%) handling charge of the invoice price.
14. Special Order merchandise can not be returned for cash, credit or exchange.
WARRANTY: EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; DISCLAIMER:
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
This warranty does not cover:
17. EPCO’s sole responsibility is as set forth above. IN NO EVENT SHALL EPCO BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE
|EPCO ARCHITECTURAL HARDWARE|